Saturday, January 17, 2015

Friday Finishes! (Blogger and IPad are not nice friends today!)

Good Morning!
It is snowing a bit here, but we have little snow compared to previous years, so we are doing good!
Today, I wanted to share a few Finishes I have been able to do!
This little quilt is from Kathy Tracy's A Sentimental Quilter Yahoo group I belong to.  I think this is from 2013, but was finally able to quilt and bind it!




















The other  mini quilt below  is wool applique, a design from Kim Diehl and her latest book Simple Appeal !
I really love all her designs, have all her books, and when I opened this newest book, I fell in love with this little quilt and had to do!

I will be linking up with Friday Finishes!
can I Get A Whoop Whoop?


Have a great Weekend!
Take care, Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Your wool applique is lovely! Did you stitch the applique by the machine or by hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A decent blog dependably thinks of new and energizing data and keeping in mind that understanding I have feel that this blog is truly have every one of those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Keep up the incredible work. Your blog held my favorable position perfect to the plain end, which isn't by and large a basic action!! A commitment of thankfulness is all together for the ordinary blog.I found such gigantic quantities of drawing in stuff in this blog, especially its discussion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visit and saying Hello!