Thursday, February 26, 2015

Sew Sister Bundle Bonanza Sale!

I am working away on my UFOs, glad to say I will be making my goal for the month!
Just a small runner to be quilted and bound, but will be done!  Three more days left in the month, right!?!
As you see in the right side bar, I joined The Bee Hive, a monthly block swap where the Queen Bee, or recipient of the month, receives a 12.5 in block of their choice.  Wonderful opportunity, but this old lady is severely challenged by the use of modern fabrics!  I thought I would be able to use up more of my stash, but not to Bee!  LOL!
So I was browsing on my fav online quilt shops as my closest quilt shop is over 150 miles or 220 km away.  But I get caught up in taxes, high shipping costs, exchange on Canada vs USA dollar and then customs fees.  Sometimes these extras cost more than the fabric I am buying, on sale!  So, I give up!

I found SEW SISTERS,  an online quilt shop in Southern Ontario.  Ureka!  lots of modern fabrics, some on clearance, but then I found out they are having a Fat Quarter bundle sale of $2 each, packaged in a variety of small bundles. Works for me!  Great selection, but hurry!

Sorry, I give up!  I cannot share pictures!!!!

Have a wonderful day!
Take care, Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visit and saying Hello!